Portage, Three Rivers, and Grand Rapids
This individual is responsible for the installation, retrofit and start-up of all HVAC equipment; utilizing knowledge of sheet metal installation, electrical, pipe fitting and structural layouts in a residential and commercial environment.
- Responsible for installation of all HVAC products and equipment on assigned projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- May work under the guidance of an experienced HVAC Installer while on assignments.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, power tools and lifts; follow prints or layout specifications to complete installation of new units.
- Performs replacement and modifications as needed per sold job.
- Prepares for on-site installation and/or repairs by examining layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact.
- Documents work by completing work order on each job, including daily time reporting.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- A clean driving record is a MUST!! If there are issues with your license and or driving record, DO NOT bother to apply. Must have a MI drivers license.
- 1+ years experience in HVAC or Mechanical Application (Mechanics, Plumbing Electrical or skills that would easily transfer to this scope of work).
- HVAC training is preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to quickly & efficiently respond to customer concerns.