Portage, Three Rivers and Grand Rapids
Are you trustworthy, a team player and highly reliable? We are looking for someone who is very outgoing, energetic, loves talking to people, friendly and gets personal fulfillment from helping others. Your primary responsibility will be to run service calls in an accurate and timely manner. Your goal will be to ensure every detail is covered. The core focus of this position will be to provide outstanding professional customer service to ensure their experience with Belaire Heating &A/C is positive and memorable.
A clean driving record is a MUST!! If there are issues with your license and or driving record, DO NOT bother to apply.
1+ years experience in HVAC or Mechanical Application (Mechanics, Plumbing Electrical or skills that would easily transfer to this scope of work).
A degree or HVAC classes is preferred but not required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to quickly & efficiently respond to customer concerns. Must be computer literate and have the basic tools necessary to perform the job.
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Perform consultations with customers
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver’s license
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
- Someone of integrity, very trustworthy, timely and highly reliable.Must be punctual and timely.Must be CLEAN and TIDY in appearance.
- Must have a positive attitude and outlook on life and is happy and friendly.
- Must get along with anyone and everyone; a team player.
- Must enjoy talking to people and building strong relationships.
- Must go above and beyond, be eager to learn and help out in other areas.
- Dedicated and passionate about doing a great job, giving 100% every day.
- Has a strong desire to be a part of team and help make the company more successful.