Portage, Three Rivers and Grand Rapids
Are you trustworthy, a team player and highly reliable? We are looking for someone who is very outgoing, energetic, loves talking to people, friendly and gets personal fulfillment from helping others. Your primary responsibility will be to run service calls in an accurate and timely manner. Your goal will be to ensure every detail is covered. The core focus of this position will be to provide outstanding professional customer service to ensure their experience with Belaire Heating &A/C is positive and memorable.
Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to quickly & efficiently respond to customer concerns. Must be computer literate and have the basic tools necessary to perform the job.
- May work under the guidance of a lead tech while on assignments.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, power tools and lifts; specialized tools;
- follow prints or layout specifications to complete installation of new units.
- Performs replacement and modifications as needed per sold job.
- Prepares for on-site installation and/or repairs by examining layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Documents work by completing work order on each job, including daily time reporting.
- Travel to homes and businesses daily as scheduled
- Perform consultations with customers
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver’s license
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
- Someone of integrity, very trustworthy, timely and highly reliable.
- Must have a positive attitude and outlook on life and is happy and friendly.
- Must get along with anyone and everyone; a team player and must enjoy talking to people.
- Must go above and beyond, be eager to learn and help in other areas.
- Dedicated and passionate about doing a great job, giving 100% every day.
- Has a strong desire to be a part of team and help make the company more successful
- Education reimbursement. (discussed upon interview)